Successful and fast.
HEICO Motorsport was founded in 1986 as another subsidiary of the HEICO group of companies. Initially, the focus was successfully on historic motorsport, but was then supplemented in the early 1990s by the racing service for modern racing cars, with a focus on the Porsche and BMW brands. In 1995, HEICO Motorsport developed two Volvo 850 Turbo Group A on behalf of Volvo Germany. HEICO was thus able to initiate Volvo's return to long-distance motorsport. And that also explains the racing car in front of our company headquarters in Wiesbaden. In 2010, HEICO Motorsport moved back into the limelight with two Mercedes-AMG SLS GT3 and was able to maintain this success until withdrawing from the motorsport business in 2012.
Won titles in the last active years:
- 2012 – FIA GT3 European Championship in team and driver classification
- 2012 – 24h race Nürburgring – 3rd place
- 2012 – 24h race Dubai – 2nd and 3rd place
- 2011 – FIA GT3 European Championship in the team classification
- 2011 – best Mercedes team in the ADAC GT Masters
- The 2011 and 2012 seasons saw successful participation in the DTM with the Persson Motorsport team that was taken over.