If you like to work independently, never lose track of things and always have an eye on the big picture, then you've come to the right place. In the aviation sector, HEICO Aircraft Maintenance GmbH specializes in the development of repair technologies in the field of fiber composite materials and engine technology. At our location in Leipzig we are looking for you!
Buyer Aviation Material (m/f/d)
Nothing fazes you that easily?
Great, then we need you!
- Selection of suitable suppliers and ordering of the required parts
- Responsible for operational warehousing to ensure smooth production
- Carrying out the incoming goods inspection and correct storage of the parts
- Data entry in the merchandise management system
- Management of the material groups in merchandise management with regard to minimum stocks and storage times
- Analysis of inventories and stocking of consumption quantities and throughput times to uncover optimization potential
- Reporting to the management
- Completed technical or commercial education
- Professional experience in purchasing, merchandise management or warehousing and logistics, preferably in the automotive industry
- Technical understanding, analytical way of thinking, good work organization
- Safe and friendly appearance, good communication and high service orientation
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience in dealing with MS Office and ideally with Navision
- Forklift license (can also be purchased from us)
- Challenging activity in the field of aeronautical engineering
- Working with a global, motivated and successful team
- Crisis-proof job in a dynamically growing company
- Performance-linked wages
Your contact person:
+49 (611) 50590-18