In the aviation sector, HEICO Aircraft Maintenance GmbH specializes in the development of repair technologies for fiber composite materials and engine technology. Do you want to work independently in an international work environment and have an eye for details? Then you've come to the right place! Become part of an international team in a growing company as a Sheet Metal Repair Technician (m/f/d).
Sheet Metal Repair Technician (m/f/d) Leipzig
Would you like to work independently and develop further?
Then we should talk!
- Carefully inspect components for damage and determine repair techniques and materials needed
- Use of the specified repair documentation, work instructions and technical drawings
- Repair of aircraft components using standard methods (drilling, riveting, sawing, edging and bending)
- Inspection of the work performed using test and measurement equipment and documentation of all activities
- Simultaneous processing of various orders and ensuring timely completion
- Apprenticeship as a mechanic (m/f/d) sheet metal processing/structural mechanic (m/f/d) or comparable
- Ideally with professional experience from a similar area of responsibility in aviation / automotive
- Experience in using technical documentation
- Independent, structured and service-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills, high level of social skills, spoken and written German and English, confident handling of MS Office applications, class B driver's license
- Demanding tasks in the field of aeronautical engineering
- Working in an international working environment in a motivated and successful team
- Crisis-proof job in a dynamically growing company
- Attractive remuneration conditions and a permanent employment contract
- Continuous training and qualification measures
- Employee benefits with special conditions from well-known manufacturers and brands